Everyone wants a glowing skin for their D-Day but how to achieve this? Here are some handy techniques which are easy to do. This is an inside scoop to get that glowing skin on your big day and some basic skin and hair care techniques to guarantee that bridal glow.
Face care tips
If you really want to get your skin in top form, it is recommended that you start a smart skincare routine about a year in advance. Your wedding is the perfect excuse for some extra pampering. You’ll want to book monthly facials to refresh your skin. Massaging your skin, scalp, and décolletage to stimulates blood circulation and keeps your skin look healthy. Facials help to get all the dirt out of the pores. The facial process takes preparation and special techniques.
No matter whatever your skin type is, be it oily, dry, normal or a combo but it craves water. Surely drinking water helps, but snacking on naturally hydrating foods like watermelon, grapefruit, cucumbers, tomatoes, and kale.
Many women have facial pores which don’t look good so one can go for microdermabrasion, glycolic acid and other chemical peels which exfoliate layers of bad skin and minimize pore surface.
- Gulp up water: Nobody tends to drink enough water and drinking water is the oldest trick in the book because water is the best answer to the fresh, youthful and glowing skin. It clears the skin of toxins and keeps it hydrated and helps to keep spots at bay. Try to get 1-2 liters of water daily.
- Moisturize: Moisturizing is an essential part of face care. It’s very important to use skin specific moisturizer, look for those moisturizers which cater to your skin concerns such as brides with oily skin can look for ingredients like hyaluronic acid or ferulic acid both of which help your skin to maintain water. For your breakout prone skin choose a moisturizer that is non-comedogenic. For sensitive skin, one can opt for the fragrance-free product.
- Manage facial oil: Blotting papers are very helpful to keep away extra facial oil. One can use a mild face wash and a lightweight oil-free moisturizer. Excessive face washing also kicks oil production into overdrive.
- Facials are important: I think facials are the best part about the bride to be. I would recommend starting getting facials at least 3-4 month before your big day to avoid last minute breakouts. Facials are a great way for you to relax and escape from table planning for a while.
- Remove tan: If you have excessive tan on your body you should go for acid peel treatments. These treatments remove the tan from your body and give you back your original skin color. If you have less tanning you can opt for a home remedy in which orange extracts can lessen the tan and even lime water is helpful in removing tan.
You can try these homemade face packs one month prior to your wedding. You will feel the improvement and glow on your skin with the regular application of face pack.
Face packs for glowing skin
- Almond Face Pack: In morning soak 3 or 4 almonds in the milk. At night mash those almonds in the milk and make a fine paste and apply to face for the whole night.
- Bread Crumb Face Pack: Mix breadcrumb and malai (milk cream) and apply this face pack for 15 minutes on your face.
- Gram Flour Face Pack: Mix one tablespoon gram flour, one tablespoon lime juice, one tablespoon turmeric with rose water. Leave it on your face till it is dry. Then wash with cold water.
- Milk Cream & Saffron Face Pack: Mix saffron in two tablespoon milk and keep it overnight. In the morning apply this on your face. These remedies will lighten the skin and give you a very healthy skin naturally.
Lip care is very – very essential. always wear a good lip balm and reapply regularly throughout the day to get beautiful and soft lips on your wedding day.
Soon to be brides must take care of their tresses for those gorgeous glossy locks on their wedding day. Get organized and scheduled color appointments up to two weeks before the wedding day. Say no to split ends because the split end is equal to dull hair, so chop the bottom hairline and go for some dashing haircut which goes with your face type. Someday when you’ll be looking at your wedding photos make sure that your hair color is the most flattering for your skin tone.
You can use some home remedies to make your hair shiny and bouncy. One can use egg whites on hair for conditioning your hair. It makes your hair super soft and glossy. One can use curd to remove dandruff from their hair. Looking gorgeous and stunning is the dream of every girl on their wedding day, to be the center of attraction. So following these simple tricks and tips can make your dream come true and make you feel like a princess.